Mono Filament shed net
Product Code : 006
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Meter
- 250 INR/Meter
Synthetic Fabric Meshes, having required strength, elongation properties, stiffness, resistance to sunlight and toxic environment, used in Agriculture are termed as agro textiles.
They are used for crop protection, fertilisation. All these properties help with the growth and harvesting of crops and other foodstuffs.
Some of the uses of agro textiles are:
- Preventing erosion and paving way for afforestation in greenhouse cover.
- For Layer separation in fields, nets for plants, rootless plants & protecting grassy areas.
- As sun screens (since they have adjustable screening) and wind shields.
- As packing material and in bags for storing grass (that has been mowed).
- Controlling stretch in knitted nets.
- Shade for basins.
- Anti-birds nets.
- Fabrics for sifting and separation, for the phases of enlargement of the larvae.
- Materials for ground and plant water management at the time of scarcity and abundance of water.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Meter Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, South India